Copy of Genesis Retreats
THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
3 Month Payment Plan
3 easy payments of $740.60
VIDEO WITH MORE INFO COMING SOON
- THE DATES ARE Mar 29th - Apr 4TH.
- THE RETREAT IS SCHEDULED TO START TWO DAYS BEFORE a FULL MOON, bringing us into the new moon cycle smoothly.
- ROOMS ARE SHARED AND BEAUTIFUL
- 3 VEGAN / VEGETARIAN MEALS / DAY ARE ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE COST OF THE TRIP.
- WE WILL BE PROVIDING TRAVEL TO THE LOCATION VIA SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM THE RETREAT ON THE ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATES.
- WE HAVE 16 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- DEPOSIT IS NEEDED TO RESERVE A SPOT.
- I WANT TO ACCEPT THE PEOPLE WHO SHOW THAT THEY ARE COMMITTED TO CHANGE, AND BEING THE CHANGE THEY WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.
- THIS IS A RAINFOREST RETREAT, THERE WILL BE BUGS AND HOT WEATHER, SORRY... life man.
- THE LOCATION IS WORLD CLASS AND THAT IS A FUCKING FACT.
- IN THE FUTURE WE WILL BE OFFERING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT AFFORD THIS, PLEASE ALLOW US TIME TO GET SITUATED FINANCIALLY.
- WE WILL HAVE MEDITATION AND YOGA DAILY AND SPEND OUR TIMES RECONNECTING TO MAMA EARTH.
- THE COST OF THE RETREAT IS $2,000 IF MADE IN ONE PAYMENT, AND $2,222 IF MADE IN 3 INSTALLMENTS OF $740.66.
- ALL BILLS MUST BE SQUARED UP BY MARCH 1ST.
We are a true eco-lodge combining elegance with a rustic atmosphere in a breathtaking jungle setting. This space is used for our world-class teachers, healers, yogis, facilitators and nature-enthusiasts to celebrate and share their gifts and teachings with others.
The stunning Eco-Retreat Center was completed in 2011. This land and its environmentally conscious architecture has been thoughtfully designed to graciously host this retreat. We provide retreat space for world-class teachers and healers, yogis and facilitators to share their gifts, with you, our clients.
We will be having retreats and workshops in our open-air “floating” bamboo Yoga deck surrounded by peace-invoking edible and botanical gardens.
Treat yourself by signing up for a workshop offered by one of our traveling guest teachers (we will be having some extras as well) Relax and be pampered where sea-kissed breezes fold into the sweet serenades of jungle song birds and exotic fruits grow on trees right outside your door. Hike to magical waterfalls, commune with the dragonflies, watch a lotus flower unfold, be inspired to practice your art or blissfully sit and wile away the hours with a good book.